New Cooling Installation Process Myrtle Beach
A Step by Step Guide to Our Installation Process for Your New Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, Furnace and More
At ARS / Rescue Rooter, we pride ourselves on the quality of service we offer during the installation of your new heating or cooling system. When you choose us for your new system replacement, you can expect the following services.
NEW HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM FOR AS LOW AS $83/MONTH*
*Purchase and installation of a complete heating and cooling system required. Monthly payment amount may vary based upon total purchase price. Subject to credit approval. Fixed interest rate of 9.99% for 144 months. Payment example assumes one-time $6,800 purchase on approval date (APR 10.11%) with 1 payment of $95.61, 5 payments of $56.61, and 138 amortized payments of $83.07. Payments assume Account Activation charge of $39 applies and is due with first required payment. Financing for GreenSky® consumer loan programs is provided by federally insured, federal and state chartered financial institutions without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender or familial status. Valid at participating ARS® Network Locations. Not valid for third party, new commercial, or construction customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires 1/31/19
1. Free In-Home Consultation with one of our Comfort Advisors
- This appointment will be made during a day and time most convenient for you.
- Our Comfort Advisor will call ahead to let you know they are on their way.
- Upon arrival, they will talk through your specific needs and budget. They will also analyze your current system and home’s structure.
- Once they gather all of the information they need, they will develop a proposal outlining various system options. These options will have fixed pricing.
- They will also make you aware of any special company, manufacturer or federal discounts and/or incentives.
- If you choose ARS/Rescue Rooter for your new system, they’ll arrange a date at your convenience for installation.
2. Your New System Installation
- Materials will be delivered to our warehouse in advance, reviewed for accuracy, and loaded onto one of our installation trucks. We want our crews to be completely prepared to start working on your new system installation as soon as they arrive at your home.
- Before our installation crews begin, our lead mechanic will talk to you about the overall process and answer any questions you may have.
- Our crews will then cover carpets, flooring and other materials with drop cloths to minimize dirt and damage to your property.
- Upon completion, our lead mechanic will explain how to use your new system and answer any additional questions you may have.
3. Exceptional Service Guarantee and Future Peace of Mind
- Even though your new installation is completed, we still want to ensure everything continues to work as it should. We stand behind every new system installation with our 100% Exceptional Service Guarantee. If you have any problems, questions or concerns after your system installation is completed, we will address and fix them at no charge for one full year.
- We will help you file paperwork for any manufacturer and/or federal rebates you are eligible to receive.
- We will provide you with a (1) Year Home Service Plan for priority service, discounts on additional services and products, and annual Preventative Maintenance on your new system(s).