Myrtle Beach Cooling Services
Expertise in Air Conditioning Repair, Service and Installation
At ARS/Rescue Rooter, we have some of the most professional and highly trained technicians for air conditioning service in the Myrtle Beach market. Each technician is equipped with the latest tools and knowledge to diagnose and repair virtually any cooling system, including central air conditioning systems and heat pumps. In addition, our Comfort Advisors have years of experience analyzing homes to determine the most efficient and effective systems for your replacement or installation needs.
All of our professionals have been thoroughly background checked and drug tested. Providing services every day, and every hour, they will treat your home and family with the courtesy and respect you deserve.
Save $50 Off Any Heating or Cooling Repair*
$200 minimum purchase required. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for new construction or commercial customers, third party or with any other offers or discounts or prior sales or installations. See service center for details. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires #expDate#
Our Air Conditioning Services Include
If you are searching for an air conditioning company in Myrtle Beach or surrounding area that is skilled in A/C service, repair, and installation, call ARS/Rescue Rooter at 843-293-9999 or request an appointment online!
From AC Repairs to Installations, Tune-Ups, & Replacements
Ensuring your family’s comfort year-round is a top priority at ARS®. If you’re searching for a reputable air conditioning company in Myrtle Beach or the surrounding areas, call ARS®/Rescue Rooter® for any of the following air conditioning services:
Air Conditioning Installations with Expert Recommendations
If you need a new air conditioning installation in the Myrtle Beach area, there are many reasons why you should entrust the job to ARS®/Rescue Rooter®. Our Comfort Advisors provide free in-home consultations to walk you through your best available options. No matter the size of your home or budget, we’re experts at pairing our customers with systems that meet their needs for maximum efficiency. Once you’ve selected your new air conditioning system, you can count on us for installation that meets our Exceptional Service Guarantee.
Our step-by-step installation process includes answering your questions and helping you file any necessary paperwork for manufacturer or federal rebates you may be eligible to receive. We also provide our customers with a one-year service plan for priority AC service in which we’ll explain the importance of preventative maintenance. If you’re on the fence about which air conditioning system best meets your needs, check out our blog “Choosing Your New AC System for Installation” for expert recommendations. If your current AC system is older than a decade, it may be time to replace it!
Why You Should Trust AC Tune-Ups to Our HVAC Technicians
Our knowledgeable HVAC technicians at ARS®/Rescue Rooter® can customize an AC maintenance plan to help keep your air conditioning humming along in harmony all summer-long. Annual AC tune-ups help you protect your investment in reliable cooling and ensure everything’s functioning as it should. From replacing the filter to cleaning the condenser coils, we catch potential issues before they can escalate into a breakdown. Check out our blog “How Will You Know When It’s Time for an AC Tune-Up?” for professional insights about air conditioning maintenance. Failure to recognize when you should have your AC system inspected and serviced can result in more frequent repairs or an untimely replacement.
Signs It May Be Time to Call HVAC Technicians for AC Repair
If you suspect something may be wrong with your air conditioning, it’s better to err on the side of caution than to be without it on a hot summer evening. Here are signs it may be time to call our HVAC technicians in Myrtle Beach, SC for an emergency AC repair:
- No Cool Air – Whether you have warm air blowing out of your vents or no air at all, the first thing you should do is check your thermostat. You could have a broken thermostat or an insufficient airflow issue caused by clogged ductwork, a dirty air filter, or a broken motor.
- Indoor Humidity – You should never experience humidity indoors no matter what the humidity is like during South Carolina’s sticky summers. If your cooling system isn’t maintaining consistent temperatures throughout your home, you may need an AC recalibration or even a replacement.
- Cycling On/Off – An air conditioner that seems to be cycling on and off frequently could probably benefit from an AC tune-up at the very least. Your thermostat may be the culprit, but we won’t know for sure until we take a closer look.
- Condensation – If you’ve noticed condensation pooling around your air conditioner, this could mean you have a water or refrigerant leak. If ignored, a leak could spell disaster in water and structural damages, not to mention jeopardizing your family’s health with Freon exposure.
- Unusual Noises/Odors – Your air conditioner should never emit strange noises or odors. An odor could mean your ducts need to be cleaned or your air filter needs to be changed. Grinding noises could mean a professional AC tune-up is necessary to ensure everything’s well-lubricated inside your system.
Skilled in Air Conditioning Service Calls in Myrtle Beach, SC
We often take our air conditioning for granted until it breaks down in the dog days of summer. If you could use someone skilled in air conditioning service, repair, or installation in the Myrtle Beach, SC area, please call ARS®/Rescue Rooter® at 843-293-9999 or request an appointment online. We’re on call 24 hours a day to provide emergency air conditioning repairs when you need our HVAC technicians!