Exceptional Plumbing Services for Myrtle Beach Homes
At ARS®/Rescue Rooter®, we only offer the highest quality plumbing services in Myrtle Beach, SC. Whether you need us to install a new water heater, clean your clogged drains, or fix a leaky faucet, our prompt service, upfront estimates, and expert plumbers are what set us apart from others in the field. Count on our exceptional service guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction with our HVAC technicians’ professionalism and honesty. We do everything we can to treat you and your property with the utmost respect before, during, and after a service call. Ensuring our customers’ needs for efficient plumbing services and repairs are met is our top priority at ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Myrtle Beach!
From Drain Cleaning to Water Heater Repair, We Do It All
When you need a plumber, ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Myrtle Beach is the only call you’ll need to resolve your issue. From preventative to emergency plumbing services, we do it all!
Our Comprehensive Plumbing Services & Repairs Include:
Why Hire a Professional Plumber for Plumbing Services?
Many homeowners attempt to fix plumbing issues themselves to save money. However, it’s often in your best interests to hire a professional plumber no matter how minor the problem may seem. Plumbing repairs can be difficult to pinpoint and fix, and a repair done incorrectly can have devastating future consequences. From frozen or burst pipes to toilets that won’t stop running, ARS®/Rescue Rooter® provides expert plumbing repairs for Myrtle Beach homeowners any time, day or night. No matter how minor, we treat every repair job with the same sense of urgency and precision. We know you have many professional plumbers to pick from in the phone book, which is why we strive to provide you with the most efficient plumbing services, installations, and repairs.
Warning Signs You May Need to Call a Plumber – And Fast
Leaky pipes and clogged drains are more than just a nuisance. If ignored, they can contribute to further structural damages, health issues, and expensive emergency plumbing services. Here are a few warning signs you may need to call our Myrtle Beach plumbers – and fast:
- Low/No Water Pressure – Have you noticed a disruption in the water pressure during your shower? Is your toilet taking a long time to flush? Low or no water pressure is a sign you could have a clog or leak somewhere in your plumbing system.
- Clogged Drains – While you may be tempted to use an over-the-counter drain cleaner to correct a sluggish drain, you should be aware these can cause corrosion and other damages to your pipes.
- Gurgling Water/Sewer Backups – If sewer water is coming back up the drain, you likely have a backflow issue or sewer backup somewhere in your system. Luckily for you, we specialize in sewer line repair and replacement.
- Leaky Faucets – A leaky faucet quickly becomes a burden on your monthly water bill, as well as the environment. The Environmental Protection Agency has done studies indicating that a single dripping faucet can waste as much as 3,000 gallons of water in a year.
- No Hot Water – No hot water in your home usually indicates it’s time for a water heater repair or replacement. If it’s time for a replacement, we can help you select the right size electric, gas, or tankless water heater system for your needs.
- Frozen Pipes – South Carolina winters can be unrelenting. If you suspect you may have frozen pipes, call us immediately. Whether you’ve noticed frost on exposed pipes or there have been unusual clanking sounds, frozen pipes constitute emergency plumbing services from an expert.
Check out our blog “Are You Headed for a Plumbing Emergency?” for additional professional insights on how you can avoid a plumbing emergency in your future.
Why Choose ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Myrtle Beach?
The reasons to choose ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Myrtle Beach are straightforward. We carefully screen and train all of our licensed technicians to ensure your protection. Our service trucks all come equipped with the necessary tools to make same-day service possible. We also offer convenient appointment times and 24-hour emergency service to accommodate your needs. When you call us, you’ll always receive attentive customer service and upfront estimates for your approval before we begin work. If financing is an issue, we offer featured specials and payment options for new installations to make them better align with your budget. Dedicated to our community, we also implement the ARS Cares Program to provide free HVAC systems to bring comfort to families in need. In addition, you can also rest assured knowing our HVAC company is fully insured to provide plumbing services in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Save $50 On Any Plumbing Repair*
*$200 minimum purchase required. Excludes service call fee. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires #expDate#
Give Our Reliable Plumbers in Myrtle Beach, SC a Call Today
If you’re searching for a reliable plumber in Myrtle Beach, SC that will give you peace of mind knowing the job will be done right, call ARS®/Rescue Rooter® at 843-293-9999 or request an appointment online. We’d be happy to provide a free in-home consultation to evaluate your plumbing needs!